Effective program management is the backbone of every successful program. At ITC, we focus not only on customer requirements and deliverables, but also on team dynamics and resource management. We have learned this dual focus is the key to success when managing programs in today’s global workplace. Our work requires significant collaboration between geographically dispersed and cross-functional teams as well as clear communication and expectation management between government customers on multiple continents. Our tagline, “Integrating Technology & Culture”, was developed from this global perspective and understanding.
Our Project Management Professional (PMP)-certified PMs have successfully managed multimillion dollar programs from inception to implementation, as well as multimillion dollar Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. ITC capability highlights include:
- CDRL management, development and delivery
- Integrated Master Schedules
- Program milestones including Site Surveys, Program Management Reviews, Design Reviews, Compliance and Acceptance
Tests, System Implementation, Training Packages
- Technical document development including System Requirements Document (SRD), System Design Document (SDD), read aheads for Design Reviews, Test Plans, Installation Plans, Training Packages
- Configuration and Change Management
- Foreign Military Sales expertise
- “Exceptional” past performance ratings
ITC Defense currently provides the following training management and curriculum development support:
- “Train the Trainer” curriculum development
- Training content delivery and upgrade
- Field training on site, OCONUS
ITC has extensive experience providing System Operations and Maintenance, Hardware and Software Installation, Enterprise Server Suite Operations and Maintenance, and System User Training. This training is hosted in diverse settings, to include traditional classrooms, military operations centers, and field locations using internet based learning methods and approved curriculum custom developed and tailored for the end user.
ITC training personnel serve as primary instructors and conduct demonstrations using new and existing equipment in the classrooms and in the field. Training instructors apply and test the current Program of Instruction (POI) in each course and consistently evaluate the POI for required modifications due to changing technology.