We pride ourselves on transforming operational capabilities into integrated solutions, taking into account all lifecycle needs. We understand our customer’s desire to receive a total systems design solution which balances cost, schedule, performance and risk.
We begin by understanding the customer organization’s requirements and defining the concept of operations before initiating the design process. Our program team documents not only the immediate system needs, but also future impacts across the entire system lifecycle, allowing us to create a solution which offers longevity and flexibility.
Leveraging agile methodology we can incorporate customer feedback earlier in the design phase which leads to greater success during implementation.
ITC provides services throughout the entire systems engineering lifecycle “V-Model”. ITC capability highlights include:
- Requirements definition, analysis and management
- Design Reviews and Proofs of Concept
- Configuration, data and interface management
- Assessment and verification of system performance and operability
- Risk assessment and management
- Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) expertise